Our school uniform consists of:
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan
- Grey trousers, shorts, dress or skirt
- White polo shirt (tucked in)
- Pale blue gingham summer dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
Our PE kit consists of:
- Navy t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts/skort, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue jumper or hooded top
- Grey or white socks
There are no gender-specific uniform requirements.
Specific sports kits for interschool events are provided by the school.
- Long hair must be tied back in school colours
- Hair accessories must be in school colours
- Jewellery must not be worn (unless for religious reasons), with the exception of small, discreet earring studs (which must be removed or covered for PE/swimming)
- Swimming kit can be any colour, but must be a full costume (not a bikini) or trunks
- The wearing of branded clothing is not permitted
Uniform items with the school logo, as well as optional extras, are available to purchase from the school office (all items are in stock; see below). Alternatively, items in the school colours without the school logo can be purchased from any high-street or online retailer (including most supermarkets).
Second hand uniform is available to buy at regular points throughout the year – the rail is in the school foyer.